Las Virgenes Independent School (LVIS) is part of the award-winning Las Virgenes Unified School District. Our K-12 program affords students an alternative setting for those who need flexible learning time and/or attendance. Specifically, our program is designed for:
- Home school students
- Students working in the film or music industry
- Students with extensive travel
- Professional athletees
- Students who struggle with the traditional learning setting
- All coursework is self-paced
- Students receive personalized, one-on-one attention and individualized plans that fit student progress
- Teachers hold appropriate California credentials
- The academic program can be accelerated or slowed to best support your child.
- Students can engage in a number of supplemental on-campus enrichment and learning labs.
LVIS has open enrollment over the academic year for students.
Click HERE to apply.